PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THIS PRIVACY (“POLICY” OR “TERMS”) BEFORE USING THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES OFFERED BY CP CONSULTANCY SOLUTIONS CAREFULLY TO UNDERSTND OUR VIEWS AND PRACTICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND HOW WE WILL TREAT IT.
CP Consultancy Solutions (“We” or “Us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our terms and conditions and any other documents referred on it) set out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be used, stored and processed by us.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is CP Consultancy Solutions Ltd. registered in England and Wales with its registered office at 16 Beaufort Court, Admirals Way, Docklands, London, E14 9XL, United Kingdom under number 7205294 (“CP Consultancy Solutions”).
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
•Information that you provide by filling in forms on the website www .cpconsul.com (Website). This includes information provided at the time of registration, subscribing to your service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask for information when you report a problem with the website.
•If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
•Details of orders and transactions you carry out through us or through the Website
•Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, communication, resource access, weblogs and traffic data. This may be either as required for our own billing purposes or otherwise
•We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer . Cookies and other such software on our Website contain information that is transferred to your computer ’s hard drive. They help us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
• To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise the Website according to your individual interests.
• To speed up your searches.
• To recognise you when you return to the Website.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
• We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post.
If you are an existing customer , we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer , and where we permit selected third parties to use your data , we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way , or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes , please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as deﬁned in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006 or one of our connected companies.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If CP Consultancy Solutions or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.